Your Foundation Professionals
Cracks are a cause for concern and may indicate issues developing with your foundation.
Indications of foundation issues may be seen both on the interior and exterior of your home. Cracks on your interior walls are typically the first sign of an issue that you’ll notice. Most houses experience some degree of settling during their lifetime. Your home is your biggest investment; always take care of small problems before they become bigger ones.
COMMON HOME FOUNDATION ISSUES
- Windows not opening/closing properly
- Cracks in the basement floor
- Stair-step cracks in exterior brick
- Cracks in the interior block walls
- Gaps where the wall and floor meet
- Cracks in exterior foundation walls, where exposed
- Bowing basement walls
- Doors that do not open or shut like they once did
- Diagonal cracks coming from the corners of doors or windows
- Sloping floors