Website BDry Alabama
BDry Alabama has an immediate opening for a Waterproofing Foreman. To fit the role of this fast-paced position, the individual must possess strong leadership qualities with a can-do attitude.
FOREMAN DUTIES AND RESPOSIBILITIES:
- Oversee daily worksite operations to ensure completion of projects in a safe and efficient manner.
- Coordinate daily tasks and create goals according to priorities and job plans.
- Delegate crew members worksite responsibilities.
- Train, manage, and mentor crew members and new hires.
- Regularly report project status to both supervisors and customers.
- Hand digging and jack-hammering in basements and crawlspace
- Sump pump and dehumidifier installation
- Hanging plastic on basement walls as part of the waterproofing system
- Encapsulation of crawlspaces and vapor barrier installation
- Structural bracing and bracketing systems
- Crawlspace stabilizer/support systems
- High school diploma (preferred)
- Possess a valid Driver’s License and with strong driving record
- Must have reliable transportation to the office daily
- Prior industry knowledge is not required, but preferred
BENEFITS & PAY:
- Commission pay based on production. Opportunity to earn $1,500+ per week.
- Yearly performance bonuses
- PTO and holidays
- Employer paid health/dental/vision insurance
- Company paid uniforms
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com