Sales Account Manager
Website BDry Alabama
Alabama's Foundation Experts
BDry of Alabama has an immediate opening for an experienced Sales Account Manager. This position will perform in-home customer evaluations throughout Alabama.
- Perform in-home inspections, diagnose basement waterproofing, foundation repair, & crawlspace issues
- Provide homeowners with basement waterproofing, foundation, & crawlspace solutions & the information to make an informed decision.
- Outline the repairs & provide homeowner with a detailed proposal.
- Continually improve in executing the sales process.
- Bring a positive attitude to all appointments & opportunities.
- Provide accurate & timely data & information to the homeowner & your team.
- 4 years experience in sales. Experience in the waterproofing and/or foundation industry or similar industry is a plus.
- Highly professional individual with a problem solving mindset.
- Strong communicator with customers to explain their current system issues and how we can solve their issue.
- Provide efforts towards self-generation of leads during down periods to build both your brand and the companies.
Benefits and pay:
- 10% commission on all sales. Average take home pay of $80k+
- Quarterly performance bonuses
- Company vehicle
- Employer paid health/dental/vision insurance